Skin fairness
I want to take a fairness injection...taking this can i get bettr fair. . Suggest me the treatment for fairness

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings! There are various issues that revolve around this fact. 1. Firstly why do you think that fairness is a sign of health / beauty / hansomeness etc when it is morre important to have a disease free healthy skin. 2. If every one in society thinks like this - where are we heading??!!! 3. Fairness injections may work in improving your shade of colour - but how long will you take those injections? 4. Cost factor/side effects may be involved too. 5. Best treatment would be regular use of sunscreen and some skin lightening creams or peel treatment for more even skin tone. In any case see a qualified dermatologist near you before u take the plunge. further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. warm regards
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Use a good sunscreen properly. There are injections available but the safety has not been proved. There are no studies for the same. Hope this helps.