There are various issues that revolve around this fact.
1. Firstly why do you think that fairness is a sign of health / beauty / hansomeness etc when it is morre important to have a disease free healthy skin.
2. If every one in society thinks like this - where are we heading??!!!
3. Fairness injections may work in improving your shade of colour - but how long will you take those injections?
4. Cost factor/side effects may be involved too.
5. Best treatment would be regular use of sunscreen and some skin lightening creams or peel treatment for more even skin tone.
In any case see a qualified dermatologist near you before u take the plunge. further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. warm regards
Use a good sunscreen properly. There are injections available but the safety has not been proved. There are no studies for the same. Hope this helps.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.