Skin etching
I have been suffering from etching on body specially legs sir please tell me what should i do? And any other medicine
316 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatosurgeon 9 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.I would need to know whether there are any lesions (redness/black spots)on the legs.For the time being take Tablet Allegra 180 mg at night and apply Calosoft lotion locally twice daily.Let me know how you are doing after 5 days. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD(Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.