Skin disease ring worm
Sir I am suffring with ring worm since last 3 months please suggest home ayurvedic remeady for this problem

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. tinea cruris is commonly referred to as ringworm infection. tinea cruris is a fungal infection. so if it is tinea cruris, then based on severity of infection you will oral and topical antifungals. don't use any creams containing steroid creams as it can increase the infection. kindly consult a dermatologist. they will examine you and treat you accordingly.