Skin desease

I have some kind of infection in my hand ( thumb) exactly I dnt knw what it is. It seems like pimple from last 15 days that thing was like pimples but 2 days its paining a lot the whole finger and that area is look like  completely spotted white, so I dnt knw what to do and where to go for check up. Can u suggest me.
views-icons 56 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin desease

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharat Honnatti Bangalore | Consultant Physician
Hi, hope you are not in much pain.
you should Family physician to have look at your problem.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?