Skin Desease
My mother's age is 47 years. She is a housewife, and this leads her to do all household works like cooking, Dish Washing, Cloth washing etc. there is a lot of black skin present on her palm and foot. She is suffering. I cannot see this. I want her to be cure as early as possible. Please help me.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  . It could be a condition called contact dermatitis. For tge confirmation if the diagnosis we have to see the lesion. Kindly take her to a good dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help her better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and I appreciate that... It may be due to contact dermatitis..tell her to avoid using harsh soaps, use cleansing lotions...have levocitrizine tablet at night.. Consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination and evaluation they will help you further.. Regards.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Visit dermatologist for best results.
check sugar,cholesterol,bp,pap smear and mammogram