Skin darkening
Hi,I'm male 29.Dark complexion.As per Dermatologist advice,taking 1 Antoxid HC , depiwhite face mask once/week,melaglow Cream in night & vlcc face wash twice.Rivela Tint Sunscreen.But no skin lightening or glowing. Some people advises me about mesotherapy, darmaroroller, yag laser. What is the approx cost of this.

The most successful methods of lightening a dark complexion are through medical or cosmetic interventions. The success of the skin lightening treatment goes hand in hand with natural remedies for preventing skin darkening. Treated skin is more prone to skin darkening so care must always be observed. Avoid overexposure to direct sunlight.Use sunscreen daily and apply as necessary especially when out in the sun for long periods of time.Wear protective clothing such as sunglasses, wide-brimmed hats, umbrellas, long pants, or long-sleeved shirts.Supplement with vitamin C daily. Vitamin C helps reduce the amount of melanin produced that is responsible for the skin’s pigment. The lesser the melanin produced, the lighter the skin tone.