Skin damage due to weldin
I am a engineering student doing a project for final year. I have to do welding daily and the heat and fume have damaged my skin. It burns every day after welding. Any protective cream or healing cream you can suggest? Because i cant stop.. I have to finish my project!please help

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Certainly this could be taken care of. Have you considered wearing insulating gloves? I would want to examine you before any cream could be prescribed. You can contact me if you need and further assistance in this regard. Take care.