Skin cuts in sole.

Hi , I am having cuts in my sole. I thought this is due to heatness in the body. but some times the crack is more deep down into the sole and I can see the blood coming out of it. I even used many heel creams like crack cream , Link cream, cut cream but there is no use. Sometimes I am unable to walk due to the pain in the cracks. can you please suggest me what is the reason behind the cuts in the sole and treatment for it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin cuts in sole.

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your problem and your condition too jut you need to understand those are not cuts in your soul by they are cracks. There are several reasons for getting cracks I. Your souls it mlight be dryness, allergic reaction for water, it more guy be familial. So we suggest you use a moisturizer for your improvement. Just use track sr cream it is also way useful. Thank you