Skin Cracks on Heel

My mother is having skin problem on her heel for past 2 years. It does not pain normally. But it itches. Also if any cut occurs at the problem area, it pains. Tried treatment earlier also, but it didnt cured. Recently i moved to Mumbai, so I think there are good doctors here and chances for the right treatment are high. Most of the dermatologist I saw here are mainly doing anti aging things or cosmetic surgeries. Can you recommend a good doctor for this thing without the need of any surgery ? Pics of the affected area are attached.

Doctor Answers (2) on Skin Cracks on Heel

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
8 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Dermatologist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Soak in warm water for 10 mins then after completely drying,mix Halovate ointment and Salisyclix sf12 ointment in Equal amount and apply twice daily. Do this for 2 weeks and then follow up.We may have to add some oral medicines too later.This condition takes 3-4 months to resolve completely. Regards, Dr.jeetendra khatuja.
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
31 yrs. of exp | Kolkata | Dermatologist
Avoid such potent topical steroids, you may use Logifeel cream.