Skin Cracks on Heel
My mother is having skin problem on her heel for past 2 years. It does not pain normally. But it itches. Also if any cut occurs at the problem area, it pains. Tried treatment earlier also, but it didnt cured. Recently i moved to Mumbai, so I think there are good doctors here and chances for the right treatment are high. Most of the dermatologist I saw here are mainly doing anti aging things or cosmetic surgeries. Can you recommend a good doctor for this thing without the need of any surgery ? Pics of the affected area are attached.

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Soak in warm water for 10 mins then after completely drying,mix Halovate ointment and Salisyclix sf12 ointment in Equal amount and apply twice daily. Do this for 2 weeks and then follow up.We may have to add some oral medicines too later.This condition takes 3-4 months to resolve completely. Regards, Dr.jeetendra khatuja.
Dr. Sabyasachi Majumdar
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Avoid such potent topical steroids, you may use Logifeel cream.