Skin colour
I have light brown skin colour and i m not feeling confortable with that colour , it is a very bad feeling for me whenever someone said something to me ragarding my colour so can i get a fair colour .

Dr. Chitrika G .B
Hello, your skin complexion is,influenced by lot of factors most importantly your genetics. All though your skin tone can be altered to give you a more clearer and, glowing comlexion. Start using a good sunscreen daily morning and afternoon. Consume a diet rich in anti oxidants and,vitamin C like tomatoes, citrus fruits, papaya. For further management visit a dermatologist for treatment options like chemical peels, laser toning, mesoglow. Dr Chitrika G.B Grow and Glow Health Care