Skin burn from insect
Hello Dr. Last night an unknown insect crowl on my hand , as a result of which skin got burn . now there is itch . Which medice to use.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Skin bites usually cause papules or vesicles. They do not cause burns. It is important to rule of any infections like pyodermas. As using steroid creams in such situations will exacerbate the condition. So kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation. You can take levicetrizine 5mg in the night after food for itching.