Hi. Greetings. Firstly please understand that fairer complexion doesn't mean more beautiful! You must rather ask about healthy skin than fairer skin. We can not permanently change normal complexion given to one by God and nature. However, you could see a dermatologist to confirm if your skin darkening is related to any pigmentary disorder. The following precautions would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours.
3. Peeling agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan
4. Evaluation by dermatologist as to type of pigmentation if any
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
Aloevera may help in moisturising skin but not for pigmentation
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.