Skin allergy. ugrent.
I was diagonised with rosacea last November. Before that due to acne and using steroid cream fit 5 years I think my skin has become sensitive. A week go I got hypothyroid. Was my dry skin because of this? My cheeks get irritated and red only when dry. Is there a cure for rosacea? Few doctors said it can be cured. But takes time and patiende. I googled it and its not helping. Please help.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Google is not a solution and more often a problem. Why don't patients trust the word of their doctor rather leaving themselves to mercy of a search engine. Rosacea is treatable and symptoms can be maintained in remission. Dry skin could have been due to hypothyroidism but can't point out at this juncture. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards