Skin allergy(trunkal acne

My skin has started to develop red spots all over my body ..dey r itchy as well ...I had undergone treatment for dis a year back after which it stopped ...I used to take sotret 20/10 n apply deriva cms ...pls suggest permanent solution ...dr Sawant was my previous Doctor dat prescribed above medication ...pls help
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy(trunkal acne

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
9 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

You seemed to have developed a rash of sorts and without a proper examination it is not possible to tell you why you're developing it. I doubt it has anything to do with something you had taken 1 year ago. I suggest you visit a dermatologist allopathic near you . That will benefit you the most.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?