Skin allergy on hands

Since few months I noticed a change in my skin nature. Especially on upper part of my body and hands. I feel itching and within seconds it forms a allergic kind of thing on my hands and body, skin turns into red color for a while. After few mins everything goes normal and I feel better without any remedy or anything.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy on hands

Dr. Rasya Dixit Bangalore | Dermatologist
Hi
You seem to be describing urticaria lesions. These are seen as reddish wheals or raised patches as seen after an  insect bite. If the condition lasts only a few minutes and resolves without any treatment and does not bother you much, you can wait for a spontaneous resolution. However if the number and size of the red patches increase,  or if the rashes persist for longer periods and start to affect your normal work, if you get any associated swelling of hands feet or around the eyes or lips, you will need to see a dermatologist to evaluate what the underlying problem could be