Skin allergy on face
Hello doctor, I have got some skin allergy on my forehead. The skin has become super dry and can see white sclaes and it appears shiny. This started after I went out dinner, so it could be either food allergy or allergy from sunlight. Please tell me what cream should I apply and also the reason for this. attached pic.

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hii It luks lik an allergy to sumtime you av applied. I can only recommend you to use a moistuiriser an avoid any harsh soaps. I cannot write the prescription on line. Plz consult a dermatologist. Thankyou