Skin allergy n pimples
I have allergy and i have some kind of allergy on my face itz similar to pimples but they are not pimples..i need help
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi.. If you have itching on your face , then take leocetrizine for symptomatic relief. Better consult a dermatologist for proper treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?