Skin allergy
I have some sort of skin allergy on hands only. there are red spots like pimples sort of on my hands and it itches also. can you please guide me in this matter. thank you.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You need to see you r skin specialist and let him diagnose the condition Doctor need to see this personally before diagnosing this condition
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.