Skin allergy
I have a skin problem on my scrotum,the skin covering it has full of pimples which produce puss which re-appear,because of which the scrotum size is increased and very irritating while i walk,the pimples keep re-appearing,i believe those are cysts,lemme know your thoughts on it or what exactly is it?
53 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Greetings. I could as well be able to diagnose the condition if you could furnish snaps on follow up private chat. If lesions are infected you'll need a course of antibiotics. The cysts can be removed by a simple surgery requiring no hospital admission and of very short duration under local anaesthesia. You could see me or any other dermatosurgeon or dermatologist in your city, warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.