Skin allergy
I facing skin allergy problem and looking for skin specialist for treatment, i am taking cetragine daily and when i am not taking cetrazine daily i am feeling very angry and feels like some one pinching with the niddle in my skin and when i am rubbing skin it is getting red and having swelling on the area
100 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello,what's your skin condition called? Eczema or urticaria ? There are so many allergic skin conditions . If it is a long term disease you have to take antihistaminics daily. There is no other way. Avoid allergy triggering substances. Some doctors also prescribe steroids to gain control over allergy. This that has side effects. Cover up yourself completely,regular follow up Is necessary.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.