Skin allergy

I am having a skin allergy sort of for which am also taking homeo medicine but am not sure if it's working. Also, i have pcos and g6pd deficiency because of which am not able to eat required medicine. What should i do to control acne and it's scarring on my face and chest area?

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy

Dr. Sanchit Talwar Chandigarh | Dermatologist
Hi.If you are suffering from PCOD,Acne is bound to happen.PCOD needs to be treated properly for you to effectively get rid of Acne. Please consult a Gynaecologist for the same.For acne,proper topical and systemic treatment is required depending upon the grade of Acne.For acne scars,Lasers,Mesotherapy and Chemical peels are effective treatment options which can be better explained to you if you visit a Dermatologist in person. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.