Skin allergy

I am having a skin allergy sort of for which am also taking homeo medicine but am not sure if it's working. Also, i have pcos and g6pd deficiency because of which am not able to eat required medicine. What should i do to control acne and it's scarring on my face and chest area?
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.If you are suffering from PCOD,Acne is bound to happen.PCOD needs to be treated properly for you to effectively get rid of Acne. Please consult a Gynaecologist for the same.For acne,proper topical and systemic treatment is required depending upon the grade of Acne.For acne scars,Lasers,Mesotherapy and Chemical peels are effective treatment options which can be better explained to you if you visit a Dermatologist in person. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?