Skin allergie

I am 24 years old .suffering a serious skin allergy around pennis from few years back. I consulted few skin doctors also they treated that is normal allergies wont get impact on future and prescribed some medicine and ointment. I follwed their but later it seems very highly burning as well as when i rubbing skin it causes more hot and small patches around it. At night it causes serious trouble for me,i can't even sleep very well also. I'm requesting can you please suggest for my problem where do i need to consult.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergie

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....it looks like you are suffering from balanitis.i.e. inflammation of the foreskin, examination of the affected area is necessary for proper diagnosis.This could be due to any irritant application, lack of hygiene, diabetes, candidiasis, and sometimes even drug allergy. Candidiasis being the most common. You need to consult a dermatologist so that they can find the primary cause and treat accordingly. Till then wash your genitals only with lukwarm water. Do not use any soaps or antiseptics like dettol.