Skin (Acne)
Doctor, I am suffering from acne, especially at my back since 4 years and there are many marks on my back which looks ugly. I took lots of medicine for treatment, but hardly got any solution to acne in back. Kindly suggest me any ointment or medicine or any treatment for ance and scar removal ointment for my back, as they left many scars at my back. Alos, Do i need to focus on my diet? as i am spicy food lover. Thank you

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi,Acne in general and Truncal acne in particular is an irritating problem but can be treated and controlled.I would prefer looking at your picture before advising any treatment,but since you are in Chandigarh u can visit me at my Clinic in Sector 34,the address of which is mentioned below. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin , Laser and Cosmetic Clinic #1104,Sector 34-C,CHANDIGARH.
Dr. Parminder Chaman
Dermatologist 21 yrs exp Shimla
As you are in chandigarh only please come for consultation with the doctor...food has some role in this at biomolecular level