Skeletal class2

I have a skeletal class ii malocclusion with retrognathic mandible. Surgical correction is the only option. But I wanna get veneers as my maxillary central incisors are extremely large in size. Is it possible for me to get veneers or lumineers?

Doctor Answers (2) on Skeletal class2

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
It is definitely possible for you to get veneers because they will be facing no interference from the opposing incisors, but it will be highly recommended that you take care of the skeletal condition first......
Have you visited a Dentist ? If no , then please visit your nearest one and discuss all your concerns. Without xrays and photographs we cannot assess the severity of the case . If the size of your maxillary inscisors are large , there r many options like gingivoplasty, veneers , lumeneers etc . But i would suggest go and sit with your dentist and discuss all the options. Regards.