Size of penis
Sir & mam,              I am 23 year old male n next year 2016 in my marriage n i m very scared of my problem, my penis is so small is size is 3 ince I feel very shamed so pls pls Dr. Suggest me any hurbul n ayurvedic oil & pills pls suggest how to increase the size n strong.....
188 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

U need to consult a endocrinologist . He  will give u hormones injection . its  very difficult to increase the size with ayurvedic treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.