Sist problem

Few years back I used to go for gym but after leaving it I'm facing a lots of sists in both my arms. What to do?

Doctor Answers (2) on Sist problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I don't think I have understood what you want to say. What exactly are you facing? If you are saying you have a swelling or something somewhere in your body, you could have attached a picture of it so that we could have got a better idea as to what it could be. It might not be related to your leaving the gym at all. Consult a general physician in person for further examination and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... How are they??you could have send photo of your hand ... Many people quit gymnasium ... I don't think it is due to quitting gymnasium.... If they are blebs ,could be bacterial infection, take an appointment with the general surgeon in the nearest hospital and go according bto his advice ..