Sir plz advice piles prob

I have a bleeding piles problem and within 15 days it happens to me..what have to do..I have to go with lazer surgery or not..plz give me perfect suggestion sir
Regard
Vikas tiwari

Doctor Answers (1) on Sir plz advice piles prob

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello Mr. Tiwari,

I understand how you are feeling bearing the pain and losing your blood.

I want you to know this is very common complain that everyone come up with but It could be dangerous of left untreated which may lead to lowering you haemoglobin levels and also may lead to the infections around the stools passing site.

I would like to tell you that you need to consult a surgeon and get it examined and undergo the surgery that which is suitable for your condition.

As far as my knowledge there is a surgery named staple haemorrhoidopexy is safe and has very minimal chances of developing complications.

Inorder to avoid the same problem in future you need to gave diet rich with fibers that is cucumber, carrots. Green leafy vegetables, okra, banana(avoid if you are  an cardiac patient), Chicago etc..