Sinusitis&stomach problem

Hi , I am suffering with chronic sinusitis and h pylori bacteria infection in stomach. Currently I am taking triphala guggulu, kachanara guggulu and sootshekar ras and bhringarajasava. And shadbindu taila nasal drops. Is that enough for getting cure for both sinusitis and stomach problems? I found improvements in stomach problems but releasing black color stool. Bit worried. Please suggest. And I took one allopathi medicine for sinusitis. Ambroxol hcl tablet.looking for alternative medicine for this tablet in ayurveda . Please help. I googled and found that adhatoda vasica. Is that good if I take this as well or any alternative for Ambroxol hcl tablet? This tablet works as mucous solvan. Please suggest something

Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Subh Arogya. . . . . . . . First of all....Ayurveda is a full fledged science you cannot just Google it....Google won't check you in Ayurvedic ways.....for Ayurvedic medicines to work diagnosis should also be ayurvedic....Since your illness is grown chronic you need to go through 'Vaman' or other panchkarma therapies like nasya etc. Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Dr. Shreyas Gopalbhai Bhalodia
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Junagadh

Self medication of any pathy injurious to health......so better to consult ayurveda doctor before taking ayurved medication from net, on line consulting or news papers etc...
Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Bangalore

There is a range of medicines for treating sinusitis and hpylori effectively. The medication you are taking is apt but not enough . Bhringarajasav can cause blackish stools but nothing to worry.    Kindly take a proper consultation before taking medicines. We also give specific oils to apply in the nostrils which help to cure even the worst sinusitis along with internal medication for both immunity building & curing the diseases.
Dr. Alok Sharma
Ayurveda 39 yrs exp Delhi
You are taking improper more medicine...
Dr. Rajesh A. Shrotriya
Ayurveda 21 yrs exp Bharuch
Ayurveda doesn't treatment patient depending on nomenclature of disease but consider the body as a whole. I mean to say sinusitis and h pylori are no where to be differently treated. Seems vitation of pitta in ur case creating problems. So need to diagnose properly and treatment the root cause which wud cure both the ailments and may be more that are there but not a matter of concern for u at present.
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Nasya n shirodhara is best therapy for hairfall prblms.but cause must be removed. So consult ayurved panchkarma physician. More details on Facebook.Com/shasheatayurvedam