Sinusitis & allergy
Pls help me somebody iam suffering chronic sinusitis & allergic rhinitis since 5 yers, and in this 5 year I am regularly taking medician and doing surgeries also ( 3 times ) but still I have to take medicean ( dr. said to me u hv to take medicine lifetime) . Pls tell me there is a any perment solution is there r no
148 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, sorry to learn that you had to go through such kind of troubles. Can you please consult homoeopath for your issues as we have been able to help lot of patients with good amount of relief. So try homoeopathy. Please contact us if you require further help.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.