Sinusitis & allergy
Pls help me somebody iam suffering chronic sinusitis & allergic rhinitis since 5 yers, and in this 5 year I am regularly taking medician and doing surgeries also ( 3 times ) but still I have to take medicean ( dr. said to me u hv to take medicine lifetime) . Pls tell me there is a any perment solution is there r no

Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi, sorry to learn that you had to go through such kind of troubles. Can you please consult homoeopath for your issues as we have been able to help lot of patients with good amount of relief. So try homoeopathy. Please contact us if you require further help.