Sinus with headach

Pain above eyebrows and head.some time like every thing ok and suddenly it's starts painting At present I am taking vapour and clavum...but need suggestion

Doctor Answers (1) on Sinus with headach

Sagar KS Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, Sinusitis is an inflammation, or swelling, of the tissue lining the sinuses. Normally, sinuses are filled with air, but when sinuses become blocked and filled with fluid, germs (bacteria, viruses, and fungi) can grow and cause an infection.Conditions that can cause sinus blockage include the common cold, allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps, or a deviated septum. Types of sinusitis are Acute sinusitis: A sudden onset of cold-like symptoms such as runny, stuffy nose and facial pain that does not go away after 10 to 14 days. Subacute sinusitis: An inflammation lasting 4 to 8 weeks. Chronic sinusitis: A condition characterized by sinus inflammation symptoms lasting 8 weeks or longer. Recurrent sinusitis: Several attacks within a year. If it viral no need of antibiotics only decongestents nasal spray can help. If it I'd bacterial you need to take antibiotics that you have already started. Usually it will go off. If it is chronic, surgeries like functional endoscopic sinus surgery are available for treatment. Go for CT PNS. Consult general physician and general surgeon for furthur evaluation and treatment.