Sinus treatment

Which is better treatment for sinus.some people guide me dont do operation bcz its not permenant solution.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

That depends upon the indication and the skill if the operating Surgeon! Sinus surgery is only indicated to clear a path for intranasal spray medication to reach the infected tissue. If any ENT Surgeon tells you that Sinus Surgery will cure your sinusitis, he is either inexperienced or ignorant or is lying! It is the months or sometimes years of nasal spray medication usage along with other supporting oral medicines, yoga, nasal wash therapies, even immunotherapy which resolves the issue! I INSIST ON AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF FOLLOW UP VISITS AT THE TIME OF TAKING CONSENT FOR SURGERY! I would rather not do surgery if patient is not interested in following up post-operatively as it is a total waste of my time and reputation when the disease invariably recurs!