Sinus nose blockage
Hi sir. I have undergone septoplasty 4years back. Used Allegra tablets for 1 year, I am stopped taking cold food and drinks, but now problem started same, every night one nose blocks sometimes both nostrils . My voice also not clear to understand because nose blocks every time. I don't have any head ache and runny nose. Please suggest me .

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to undergo a CT scan of your nose & paranasal sinuses to understand what went wrong. If you are able to come to Bengaluru, I can help you.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

Please consult the surgeon who performed septoplasty. He is the best person to address the issues  you are facing now.