Sines very problem

Very problem what can I do...sir Plz rply...last 10 year problem not solution.  Plz give some advice..
views-icons 181 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sines very problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
the word 'sinus problem' is very vague and most often either over diagnosed or over treated. before treating so called sinus problem the diagnosis has to be confirmed. you need to undergo atleast a nasal nasal endoscopy or ct scan of sinuses. once confirmed there are ways to treat it kindly consult ENT specialist for detailed examination or use private chat for detailed evaluation of your complaints so that provisional diagnosis can be made
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?