Sight problem
I have some sight.but I don't want to keep spectacles.if possible please suggest me some tablets or drops if possible.

Hi, refractive errors are treated or managed depends upon the amount and severity of the condition. Those who possess mild amounts of refractive error may elect to leave the condition uncorrected, particularly if the patient is asymptomatic. For those who are symptomatic, glasses, contact lenses,refractive surgery, or a combination of the three are typically used. Consult Ophthalmologist...