Sight problem

I have some sight.but I don't want to keep spectacles.if possible please suggest me some tablets or drops if possible.
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sight problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, refractive errors are treated or managed depends upon the amount and severity of the condition. Those who possess mild amounts of refractive error may elect to leave the condition uncorrected, particularly if the patient is asymptomatic. For those who are symptomatic, glassescontact lenses,refractive surgery, or a combination of the three are typically used.
Consult Ophthalmologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?