Sideffects of modalert
I had problem of extrasleeping I start using modalert(modafill) without consulting a doctor what is it possible sideeffects of modalert should i continue using modalert or discontinue it . till now i have got positive effect of it. It has controlled my sleeping.

Hello there. How many hours had you been sleeping? If you have 8 hours of sleep, it is normal. And it's modafinil not modafill. I suggest you stop taking this medicine. It should be taken only after full examination and under supervision of a doctor. I'm wondering how can you even get these medicines without prescription. The possible side effects are - headache, nausea, diarrhoea, anxiety, nervousness, dizziness etc. And long term use safety of this drug is not established so better to consult a psychiatrist and get his opinion in person before taking such medicines. Regards