Side effects of Tadalafil
I'm suffering from erectile dysfunctioning. Consulted a urologist and he suggested me to take tadalafil 10mg. I have read that in extreme cases tadalafil can cause blurry vision , blindness through Non Arteritic Anterior Ischaemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION) or even hearing loss. Is it safe to take. Are there any tests to determine if a person can be affected by NAION . I'm also suffering from T2 Diabetes but my sugars are under control . Hba1c- 5.5 , BP - 110/70, total cholesterol - 151, HDL- 45, LDL- 105. Please suggest

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

U may take this tablet in prescribed dose. This tab is on demand tab, it means it has to be taken on the day when ur intrested to perform. Most of the pt well tolerate thi medicine. If u r not comfortable u may reduce the dose. If u don't find effect , & there is no side effects u may increase the dose also. U may discuss these things with ur urologist.