Shouting at nights

My father who is paralysed from 4 yrs , yells at nights asking make him sit and instantly asks us to make him lay on bed..and he repeats this task till 3-4am in the morning. Due to this I am unable to focus on my work in regular hours. Also due to this behavior I am loosing my patience as it is disturbing my neighbors as well. Could you please suggest some medicine for reducing his aggressiveness and allow him to sleep at nights. His current medication Levipil 500 - twice a day Gluconorm SR 500 - twice a day Metxl 50 - twice a day Ecosprin AV 150/20 - night time One of the neuro Dr suggested qutipin...but qutipin acts very slowly to my dad..if I give the tab at 9pm...he will be in a drowning state and even shouts more without realising that he is shouting...and sleeps after 4hrs after taking qutipin 50mg Please prescribe a safe medicine.

Dr. B Rajashekar

hello may be he is in depression and delerious give antidepressants and anxiolytis and neurorehabilitation measures will help in consultation with a neuropsychiatrist goodluck bye
Dr. Lohith
My sincere apologies for the inconvenience you are going through. Unfortunately the sedative medicines, which will certainly help both you and father can not be prescribed unless one has seen the patient. Please consult his regular physician for the same.