Shoulder pain
I am having shoulder cuff pain since yesterday morning. I usually sleep on that shoulder more. Pain gets a bit sharper when I try to lift hand in certain direction. Is it serious or it will be okay after few days.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
hello , how the pain started ? have you got any trauma or any injury related when playing(throwing action) or any muscle pull related to should while doing work? Kindly get back with deatails. You may need x-ray of your shoulder , vist an orthopedician.no need to worry, you need to give some proper rest to your arm.