Shoulder injury
My father is a paralysed patient..he got hurt in his shoulder for which he is having pain Can any dr visit home nd do the diagnosis becoz its v difficult to move this type of patient

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's unfortunate that he is in pain. I would suggest you to consult any doctor near you and talk to them in person regarding this. Usually home visits cost more but many doctors will oblige keeping in mind the condition of your father. Till then give him a tablet aceclofenac 100mg for pain relief. You can also do one thing, look for doctors near you and call them directly from practo and talk to them regarding this but you will have to go pick them up from the clinic. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Pl consult the Practo call.