Shoulder-Arm Pain

Hello Doctor(s), I have been experiencing mild and uncomfortable pain in the outfacing area of right arm (below shoulder). This started when I was randomly stretching my arms 2-3 hours after I had done some body weight exercises. I stopped doing the exercises and tried giving the arm some rest (which also helped in reducing the pain). But after 2 weeks of that incident, the same kind of pain has shifted to the tip of the shoulder of the same arm. I had not been doing any heavy work with that arm. Please note that the pain is not acute but it is uncomfortable and makes its presence felt. Kindly suggest if I should just give it some rest by wearing a shoulder support or give a visit to some professional. Thanks.

Doctor Answers (1) on Shoulder-Arm Pain

Dr. Phanindra V V Bangalore | General Physician
I think you over / mis stretched. Give an Ayurveda oil massage followed by hot fomentation. Consult nearby physician if no reduction after 3 days.