Should i_worry
I had dry sex i.e with no intercourse with my girlfriend on the 23rd of December and my girlfriend got her periods on time..i.e on the 2nd of January which lasted for 4-5 days..however she is late this month i.e February but we haven't indulged in any sexual activity in the month of January or any time in this month

Hello, delayed period or missed period has got so many reasons ,pregnancy us one the reason for missed periods. Anyway a She got her periods on February so there is no chance of pregnancy . If you have unprotected intercourse anytime in future and if you have doubt on it, you can do urine pregnancy test at home only .