Should I wear cotton cloth on my face
Sir/mam I am have pimple problem and had started treatment when I wash my face and put moisturizer then I put cotton cloth on face can this increase my pimple

Yes. Moisturizers can increase pimples. Please consult online with pics for proper treatment.
Hello, Maskacne is common on this hard times of covid-19.  Its mainly because of occlusive nature of your mask and common clothes which leads to increase in sweat and oil production along with trapping of saliva, dirt and sebm which leads to clogging of pores hence acne or maskacne. Even if you use cotton cloth, it can lead to acne when you are using heavy moisturizer
Consult me online for acne treatment and preventive measures
- Use gel based moisturizer - Avoid Makeup beneath the mask - Use a good toner - Drink lot of water