Should I see a urologist?
The last time I had intercourse I couldn't get an erection. I was fine all the times before that. Although, now I still get regular erections. Now a days my orgasms don't feel as good as they used to either. Is this a serious problem? Or could it be due to mental or stress problems?
173 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah( M.D. Homoeopathy) As per your description of your problem it seems a single isolated incidence can be related to mental and physical stress, but if you have repeated similar issues than you better contact doctor to rule out any underline cause. If you want any further help please contact Total Health Care. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.