Should i go for Tests ?

I am 21 year old unmarried girl. I need to urgently consult you about certain condition. I had unprotected sexual intercourse on 24th April (previous month) and had taken Contraceptic pill (I pill) within 30 min. My regular periods occur on around 26th to 28th of every month. I started bleeding on 27th but it was not as heavy as i usually had during my regular periods. It was very mild bleeding for 4 days and almost stopped on 5th and 6th day. After then.. My periods are due on around 27th may but till date (31th may) i am waiting for my periods. Today (30th may) I had home pregnancy test twice in duration of 20min. In the first one. I observed a dark and a very light line. And the second one gave negative result. I am afraid and confused about my pregnancy. Should i wait or Should I go for further test.?? Please URGENTLY help me regarding the same. Also, If I am Pregnant, Can I go for abortion through pills.??

Doctor Answers (3) on Should i go for Tests ?

Dr. Maulik Shah Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
Period may be irregular n prolong due to I pill don't worry , if u want to confirm do b Hcg test in lab n if it is positive consult Gynec. He/ she wl give Mtp pills it wl give u 100% result in ur case
Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Obstetrician
Home Urine pregnancy tests have lots of fallacies. Do a Urine pregnancy test in a lab. If positive, you may require to go for abortion. if the UPT is negative, it means you are not pregnant. For abortion you will need to meet a Gynecologist as only trained MBBS doctors and Gynecologists can do abortions in India , as per MTP laws. Nowadays medicines can be given to abort a pregnancy but they must be taken in right doses and with right counseling. Medicines to cause abortion are NOT available in medical stores and have to be procured from gynecologist, or a government recognised abortion center. Do not fall into the trap of going to a "quack" or a shady center. Seek a gynecologist for getting the pregnancy aborted. It will NOT affect her future life, if abortion is done within 3 months of last menses, the earlier the better. But a abortion done at a quack or an unreconised center can cause havoc with the fertility potential of the friend
Dr. Vijyaben Patel Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
Hi,I feel you need not to worry.But if you are interested to confirm 100% , you may go to pathology lab and ask for blood report called Beta HCG.If it is negligible, you are done.