Shopping disorder
I tend to shop a lot when I am emotionally stressed. Post that I feel relaxed, earlier I was able to control, but now it is increasing...pls suggest. It is not just stress but when I fight with my loved ones, when I am angry. I feel that I have developed the shopping disorder as all my symptoms are shouting that

Hello...... Many people have addiction ....some are addicted to alcohol , smoking you are addicted to shopping .... But there is no deaddiction centre for this... You have to consult psychiatrist for counselling ... They go deep into your mind to analyse reason for your addiction .....