Shock in my head

Dear sir I have attached an image file Please read and help me sir... I am getting very pain in my head for 1 r 2 seconds.

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello It is may be due to Vata dosha. Apply ksheerabala Taila on scalp. Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments like Nasya Shirodhara helps in your case. Medicines likeEkangaveera rasa, Vatachintamani rasa, maharasnadi kashya are generally used. Still its better to consult near by ayurveda doctor.
Kalpana Erande
Ayurveda Pune
First of all clear that for what purpose u r taking Clopilet 75 mg. This medicine help to stop blood clottong or plaque formation and hence used in conditions like atherosclerosis in vessels of heart, brain etc. The drug itself have the side effect which u r experiencing right now. So if it is must to continue this medicines, treatment will be different. And if u can stop it no treatment is required as u stop it, it will disappeare automatically after sometime.