Shivering and nervous
My head neck hand and legs shivers without fever ,I feel nervous while doing things some times my whole body shivers while talking to others it's happening from last 8 months help me doctors. what the cause behind these problems I had stopped going outside because of this problem

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi its just bcoz of anxiety and nervousness. are u in stress or any sleep disturbances will be the reason for it. take plenty of luke warm water when ever you feel thirsty . in addition to that you will have body pains and morning sickness too. consult a neuropshyciatrist will review back post consultation