Shaving bumps
I used a bad razor..I have little pimple like spots on my skin after shaving.,how to get rid of them

You are probably having pseudofolliculitis. This happens when you do a very close shave or reverse shave. For now you can use fluticasone cream twice a day for 5 days. But do not use this regularly. If it does not subsided by then please consult a dermatologist. I would not recommended even fluticasone without first visiting a dermatologist as it has side effects. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore

Red bumps after shaving chest Itchy neck after shaving Cut vagina while shaving