Shaving bumps

I used a bad razor..I have little pimple like spots on my skin after shaving.,how to get rid of them
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Shaving bumps

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
You are probably having pseudofolliculitis. This happens when you do a very close shave or reverse shave. For now you can use fluticasone cream twice a day for 5 days. But do not use this regularly. If it does not subsided by then please consult a dermatologist. I would not recommended even fluticasone without first visiting a dermatologist as it has side effects. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?