Sharp pain near eye brows
I had severe cold for 1 week after tat left side nosle is blocked n having a severe pain near left eyebrow area when I bend forwads the pain is increasing. Can I know y?

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Very clearly you are suffering from condition known as acute rhinosinusitis where there will be collection of infected mucous in the paranasal sinuses particularly frontal sinus in your case. Treatment includes antibiotics, antihistamine+decongestant tablets and nasal drops and also painkillers. Consult nearby ENT specialist for examination and treatment. You can do steam inhalation in home for some symptomatic relief