Sharp and sudden pain behind ear bone
From the last 2 months i am experiencing a sudden stabbing sharp pain behind my left ear in the bone.. i visited ent last month he gave me antibiotics and said some traction is there for last 1 month there is no problem but now the pain is again returned with more freqency it comes and goes .. i am taking ultracet .. is it related with my disc issues or with ear.. now should i consult neurophysician ?? pls advise

is it retraction or traction. ..Check it again. if ear drum is retracted you need to auto inflate and use nasal steroids. no need of neirophysician opinion for this issue.